Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Adventures Ahead

I am so excited! I will be spending this upcoming Saturday at the annual MegaBucks goat show waaaaay down in Grants Pass, Oregon! Hoorah!

As the name suggests, this show is purely for bucks, so it should be interesting.... Hehe. But I so rarely get to go to goat shows that any show at all is of interest to me. I didn't think I would get to go since it's a four hour drive down there but, as it happens, Bob's owner invited me to come along, so the two of us shall make a pair as we spend the day in a building in which there are more male goats than humans. ;) It'll be fun to see how Bob measures up against his competition (which should be quite fierce!), and it will be interesting to see if we all survive the long car ride...

All of my camera batteries are fully charged, and I am working on getting an empty camera card that I can fill. So be prepared for endless buck pictures! 

No comments: