Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Picture Day at Goat Song Farm

It was time: I needed some conformation pictures of my doe 'Ivy'.

But of course, you can't just take pictures of one goat, or else the others get jealous, so we had a day of it... (actually, you'll notice that Pepper and Shilling are not in these shots. They were feeling camera shy today)

My sweet Ivy Rose...


I LOVE those badger stripes of hers!


Kiwi!

Poppet the Pudgy

Poppet again!

Heidi

Ummm, Poppet -- Again.

Poppet the Fuzzball!

Oh, and one random shot of my kits. They're 10 weeks old today! One buck turned out to be a blue, and wow is he a handsome hunk. I ended up with 7 males and 2 females (why couldn't it have been the other way around??). I'm hoping to keep the two females, and maybe the blue male, since he's such a good looking fella'... 


3 comments:

Miranda said...

These are great! Poppet is so funny... Wasn't the most flattering shot of Kiwi, but Ivy Rose is lovely!

Autumn said...

All your goats are gorgeous! I love little kits... they are the epitome of adorable!

Hannah said...

Cute pictures!!!! :)