Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Off Topic

I realize this is pretty off topic, from what I normally post about, but this has been my day. This song has been stuck in my head since morning, and I've been singing it throughout the entire day. I first heard this song in the movie "Guardians of Ga'Hoole" (or something like that...), and while I didn't really cotton to the movie, my sisters and I liked this song by 'Owl City'. One sister tried valiantly to make this my cell phone ring (yeah, shocking, I have a cell phone. Don't know where it is half the time, and don't really know how to use it; but I have one!), alas, the computer was boggling her too much. So I still have the original ring on that little piece of technology.

And yes, for my conservative readers, this is considered "contemporary" music. Judge me if you want, but I kind of like this one. We won't mention all the Josh Groban songs I have on my MP3, either... I think he's considered contemporary as well... Ah well, take me for what I am. ;)



Oh, and I meant to post about the goat today; complete with pictures, buuuuut I got a little sidetracked. [sigh] It was still a productive day though!!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

This song gets stuck in my head all of the time, too! Except I only ever remember the sweet bravery part.

Goat Song said...

Yay! Another fan! ;) I always get the chorus stuck in my head, and that's what I end up singing over and over... LOL.