Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Musical Variety

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the UPS guy to get here... Grr.

Whenever I sit down at my spinning wheel, I always put my MP3 in. The music helps me find a rhythm to my work, and helps the time pass. So today's choice in music was 'Libera'. Oh dearie me... I have to say I really enjoy listening to Libera. The first time I heard it, I thought to myself, "My, those are some talented ladies, singing!" And then surprise, surprise! I found out that Libera is a group of young boys! Now, I have to admit that I love listening to young boys sing. Ages 11 and 12... It almost doesn't seem fair! They have voices that any soprano would envy, as is my case! But to swing to the other side of the pendulum, I also love listening to guys singing. The really, really deep voices that almost make things vibrate. Like the guys who sing for the movie, 'Winged Migration'. Be still my beating heart... Just thinking about those voices is thrilling. LOL. Those Romanian men go so low, I can't even fathom it! Oh, and then there's also Josh Groban... He's really good too. And when he sings 'Drummer Boy'... Oooh, I can't wait to pull his Christmas CD out this winter!!

But I digress; this post is supposed to be about Libera. I was delighted to find that they've done a song to my beloved 'Canon in D'. These boys ain't called "Angel Voices" for nothin'. My goodness they put my squawking to shame... Here's a sample for you, if you have yet to hear them sing...



1 comment:

alex xander said...

Free ringtones for everyone.
Unique ringtone. Ringtones are attractive. Ringtones have nice melodies. Ringtones fun. Latest ringtone 2018. Do you have your favorite ringtone on your mobile phone? Want to change the ringtone? You can view my homepage for more references and search for other ringtones and leave a review for me here: https://ringtonesmobile.net/

This is the hottest ringtone in 2018, you can install by following the instructions:

- Hamara Hal Na Pucho ringtone mp3
- Tareefan ringtone mp3
- Despacito ringtone mp3
- Koi Vi Nahi ringtone mp3
- Naino Ki Jo Baat ringtone mp3

Your phone needs a new ringtone. We really need your comment to change the best ringtone. Wish you have the best ringtone. Thanks for care!