Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

33 Pieces Of Cheese

 I rarely win contests. Sure, I enter them whenever I can (providing I like what the prize is!), but I've only one a contest once before, and I was 10 when that happened. However, I did actually win something a few weeks ago! And it came in the mail today!!


A fellow blogger, and cheese fan, over at Madame Fromage, put four of these little, tiny books up for a drawing, and one person would get both the book and a lovely cutting board made by the author of the book.

 Guess who won both! ME!! 

This is where the majority of you just smile and nod. ;) I don't expect many others to share my interest in artisan cheeses. But I was tickled to get that little book today...

So there. I actually won something. How shocking... 

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Nice looking cutting board! The cheese book is neat-looking.