Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Waiting For Seagulls

It was cold outside this morning... The chill penetrated both my fleece sweater, and my Carharrt coat, as I walked to the barn. The goats looked like dragons, with their breath spiraling in front of them. The pumpkin plants were edged with frost, looking like something from 'Cinderella', and even the birds seemed reluctant to start their morning songs. October is quickly sneaking up on us, and with it, it is bringing vivid colored leaves, cold snaps, and azure colored skies. There is only one thing left to wait for...

The seagulls. I await the arrival of the seagulls now...


1 comment:

Autumn said...

I can start to feel late fall coming upon PA now. It's rainy today, so it's more spring-like, but when you are outside when the wind blows... fall is not far behind!