Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Confession: I've been holding out on y'all

Soooo... There's something I haven't told y'all, yet...

I suppose I should have, seeing as I've known about this since August.

But I've been a selfish creature, keeping this nice, little secret all to myself. Yeah, I'm bad.

I thought about coming clean, and spilling to beans. But I'm not that nice. Hehe.

I'll give you some hints.

Number one, I'm getting something tomorrow!

Something that I've had for years, but have never had before.

It's coming from a distance I've been to, but could not go to now.

It's been coveted by more than just myself, and I almost feel bad getting it.

Considering all things, places such as New Zealand, Africa, England, and the USA come to mind with this purchase.

And there I'll stop. ;)

But, my new treasure will be here tomorrow at 2PM, so come back then, to find the answer to the riddle!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I'm totally stumped as to what it is... I can't wait to see though!