Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

All For A Dustbath

There is not a single day that goes by in which my goats fail to make me laugh. From their quirky habits and routines, to their various expressions and moods. I crack up pretty much every day when around them.

Today's epic battle was all for a dust bath.... Heidi's daily routine is to eat her breakfast until about 10AM, then wander around for thirty minutes outside before finally settling down for a good ol' bath in the dirt. Pepper however, decided to shake things up and cause a fight. The entire thing took three videos, but the first was so long (3 minutes, sheesh), that my computer wouldn't upload it. Hmm. I'll have to try some different tactics to get it uploaded... But for now, here are at least the last two videos I was able to get of the two miscreants. ;)




No comments: