Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Forewarning....

I wanted to forewarn y'all that this blog is going to have some radical changes made to it soon. It grieves me to say that Mennagerie Farm is now on hiatus. Whether permanently or not, I can't say; but for the time being, it is no more. It died a death I had hoped not to see, and it lies in the ashes of dead dreams....

 This blog will still remain very active, but it will be known by a different name soon, and have a different look.

See y'all later...

3 comments:

Timothy said...

you know, I had a feeling that something like this might be coming...does it make you feel better to know that I am praying for as a friend?

Goat Song said...

Yes... It does. :) Thank you; I appreciate it.

Heart's Homestead said...

I'm so sorry, Caity. God's ways aren't the easiest, but are certainly the best. I pray that you'll look back on this time and realize the reasons behind it.